Thursday, January 8, 2009

Seriously

There are too many razors. I went to Boots today to buy one and there are just far too many. Seriously, you guys. Stop making them. I spent about 2 minutes actually looking at the display - it was so big I had to tilt my head in different directions to see the whole thing. I think there's about 3 ladies' razors. That's it. I think. Don't ask me - I've never looked.

I went for the disposable ones - I always do. But somehow today I was thinking, "Maybe I'll branch out and get a Gillette Mach 4 Turbo Lightning Baby-Powered Faceshredder." But there were too many. I couldn't decide whether to go for one of them, or go for the Bics, the former probably being less wasteful than buying 20 bits of plastic you throw out each week.

Maybe I should do the Josiah thing and just not shave. Save the whales. Actually, no, screw whales. They're probably pretty tasty. Otherwise why would people eat them?

No comments:

Post a Comment